Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random Things That I Think Are Not Right

This isn’t a story about my family.  I know – UNBELIEVABLE.  
 I am simply going to list a few things that I think are not right:

1.        This “Icy/Hot” product should not look JUST like my deodorant.  YES, I put it under my armpits accidently ..and I thought that FLAMES would shoot out from my pits and kill people for days.



2.       Hemorrhoid medication should not look similar to my tube of hair conditioner that I get out of my Miss Clairol box.  Good news is that I now have no hemorroid's on my scalp.


  3.     Smoking Kermit.  I don’t think this sets a good example for children or for frogs.


4.  My sister takes the hair out of my hairbrushes and makes hand-puppets.



 
5.       My sister stuck her baby’s head in the mouth of a Tiger.

*actual picture of my niece being eaten alive *


 
6.       Drinking Embryos


7.       Smoking Sock Monkeys (*similar to smoking kermit, yet different)


8.       My Dad sleeping.



9.   Angry Big Bird


11.  Cookie Monster smoking WHILE eating cookies.  UNHEALTHY.

I just realized that I have a lot of pictures of muppets smoking.  That’s not right.
Ok, people.  That’s all I had for today.  
OH!  I forgot one more thing that's not right...
MY mother's christmas sweater:

Did  I mention that I need more followers?   

1 comment: